Springs in clips for fastening the film
Nowadays there are three variants of springs for fasteners: a zinc-plated blue spring of 2.3 mm, a zinc-plated black spring 2 mm, and a zinc-plated spring with a white "Premium" coating.
All types of springs are made according to the technology:
- at the first stage, the spring is formed from raw materials, then it undergoes heat treatment;
- at the second stage, the spring is hot-dip galvanized;
- and the last stage is a plastic covering of the spring.
Attention! Beware of falsification, you can distinguish a quality spring from falsification by its characteristic markers.
Application of springs
- Spring galvanized blue 2.3 mm - for clip “Universal” 30 mm.
- Spring galvanized black 2.0 mm - used for clips for “universal” film 25 mm.